Difference between revisions of "Upgrade"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
During the [[Wajas trade-in event]], [[FurEva Ticket]]s were sold in the [[Points Exchange]] for
During the [[Wajas trade-in event]], [[FurEva Ticket]]s were sold in the [[Points Exchange]] for ,points. These tickets allowed users to upgrade their accounts the "Platinum Waja" .
Revision as of 23:59, 7 April 2011
Players can "Upgrade" their account to a Gold Status for a duration of 3, 6, or 12 months. To upgrade your account, go to:
Home -> Account Setup -> Upgrades -> Choose Upgrade Period.
3 Months = 6 CWP; 6 Months = 12 CWP; 12 Months = 20 CWP
The benefits to upgrading?
- Your Avatar can now been seen on forums, with a max of 150x150 pixels.
- You now have access to the Pear Tree.
- You receive a 150,000$ WC per week allowance.
- You are entitled to receiving an item from the Bonus Barn (once a month).
- You will not have any more banner ads.
- You have a +1 limit to each item in the shops.
- If you buy a year upgrade, you will also receive a frog.
During the Wajas trade-in event, FurEva Tickets were sold in the Points Exchange for 2,500 points. These tickets allowed users to permanently upgrade their accounts and gain the "Platinum Waja" account status.