Accessories are items you can use to decorate your waja. They come in many forms, from clothes to pets to jewlery and more. Some of these items are available through the Accessory Shop, though most are obtained through other means, such as the Shop Search, Leaf Exchange, Monthly Items Shop, etc. To see the list accessories and their subcategories on this wiki, scroll to the bottom of this page.
Equipping Accessories From Inventory
- Click the image of the item you wish to equip in your inventory.
- Click "Equip" from the menu that appears.
- A page will load showing the names of all of your wajas. Select the waja you want to equip the item to (Note: you can only select one waja).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Submit"
- The message "You have put (Item Name) on (Waja's Name)" will appear.
- Go to the waja's page, click the waja's image to refresh it, and then press F5 to refresh the page (or click the refresh button on your browser). The waja should now show up wearing the item.
Equipping Accessories From Waja Profile
- Go to the waja's profile and scroll down to the section called "Equipped Items" (under the Markings/Mutations boxes).
- Using the drop-down menu at the bottom of this section, select the item you wish to equip.
- Click the "Equip" button.
- Once the page loads, the message "(Item Name) has been equipped to this Waja!" will appear above the waja's picture.
- Click the waja's image to refresh it and then press F5 (or click the refresh button on your browser) to refresh the page. The waja should now show up wearing the item.
It was once possible to equip multiple instances of accessories to a single waja, however this function was accidental and removed.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.