To Do List
- Waja Profile needs updated as well to reflect new changes to mutation handlebar system.
- Update the Custom Demo page to new format : include a link to the HEX codes page, information about the color selection box, and moving markings.
- Cherub, Chuu, Dancing Skeleton, Emperor Penguin, Felibat, Fennec Fox, Flying Doves, Opera Cape, Spring Flowers Earpiece, Tutus, Black Fedora, Black Kat and Horse Plushie are priority item updates, as their art has been completely changed with the switch to large images in an effort to clean up older artwork.
- Relocate and list all Non-shop Dyes as Out of Shop dyes for easier understanding and to match a frequently used terminology.
- Shop Search and Inventory need updated with proper a proper walkthrough with the new filtering system.
- The Mining Cave Items page can always use maintenance with up to date information.
- Check the Category:Needs Images for items that need images uploaded to them.
- Check whether items and markings in the Glitched Items and Glitched Markings and Mutations are still glitched or not.
- The following items need to be on black wajas (with Black Wallpapers as needed):
- Reorganize, combine, and elaborate on many of the basic help articles, and seeing what from said articles need added to the Newbie Mega Guide and the Getting Started page.
- Update HTML page with Lammy's article on Wajas.
- Update items to new large image format.. Possibly creating a "needs redrawn for quality" or something similar category to help report older items that need possible redraws by artists.
How to Help
You can browse around the pages on the wiki and find ways to improve them or create new pages by clicking red links or searching for page titles that haven't been made yet (Note: please only create a new page if it is a specific topic, you have substantial information on the subject, and an existing page covering that topic does not already exist). The "To Do List" should also have a list of specific things to do.
Before making any changes to the Wiki, please refer to the to Basic Editing.
Wiki uses a unique markup system. Here are some guides to wiki editing: